Our quality policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviors:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost and schedule
- Enhance the systematic research and use the best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices and customer surveys
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment
Stockbridge Engineering strives to be the best provider of brake components and its Tru-Stop manual braking system in the industry. Through the use of these guiding principles, everyone in SEI is accountable for fully satisfying our customers by meeting our exceeding their needs and expectations with best in the class solutions and services.
Objectives for Quality
We have developed our systems and procedures and will continue to assess them and evaluate them in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standards. This objective incorporates a multitude of requirements and improvements including but not limited to:
- Development of policies and procedures to meet the standard
- Implementation of those procedures and methods
- Measurement of customer satisfaction, customer dissatisfaction, nonconforming product
- Documentation of trends in quality, operational performance and current quality levels of key product features
- Regular review, by management, of the quality system and its effectiveness.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Stockbridge Engineering, Inc.: An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
In September 2018, Stockbridge Engineering Inc. was awarded its certificate to ISO 9001:2015 for machining and fabrication of brake discs and drums and the design assistance and manufacture of manual braking systems. With the emphasis on inputs and outputs found within the ISO standard of 2015, Stockbridge Engineering Inc. adopted its criteria and became certified ISO 9001:2015 which serves today as our quality standard.
With our unwavering commitment to continuous improvement, Stockbridge Engineering Inc. stands ready to provide our customers with the quality, delivery and service that they deserve.