Objectives for Quality
We have developed our systems and procedures and will continue to assess them and evaluate them in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 standards. This objective incorporates a multitude of requirements and improvements including but not limited to:
- Development of policies and procedures to meet the standard
- Implementation of those procedures and methods
- Measurement of customer satisfaction, customer dissatisfaction, nonconforming product
- Documentation of trends in quality, operational performance and current quality levels of key product features
- Development and maintenance of a business plan
- Regular review, by management, of the quality system and its effectiveness.
ISO 9001:2008 Certification
Stockbridge Engineering, Inc.: An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
In January 2014, Stockbridge Engineering Inc. was awarded its certificate to ISO 9001:2008 for machining and fabrication of brake discs and drums and the design and manufacture of manual braking systems. With the emphasis on inputs and outputs found within the ISO standard of 2008, Stockbridge Engineering Inc. adopted its criteria and became certified ISO 9001:2008 which serves today as our quality standard.
With our unwavering commitment to continuous improvement, Stockbridge Engineering Inc. stands ready to provide our customers with the quality, delivery and service that they deserve.